Who are we ?
Our journalism aims to be extensive, yet inclusive; hard-hitting, yet sensitive â€” a platform for marginalised voices and stories from Jammu & Kashmirs remotest corners. But letâ€™s be honest, these stories take up huge resources: time, money, manpower, and often, extreme risks borne by our on-ground reporters. Our members pay to keep the news independent, unbiased, and relevant. Their contributions not only help us meet our production targets but also ensure that these stories see the light of day.
The NewsnViews is driven by the truth and the readers who seek it. What makes us different from most legacy media is that we consistently challenge the status quo â€” through in-depth, visually powerful, community-driven stories, features, and interactive multimedia formats.
Our team is growing and is collective of reporters, storytellers, editors, designers, and analysts, who have cut their teeth on the best news teams in Jammu & Kashmir. At the helm, we have some of the best minds in the industry who have honed their craft for years in the media and today, lead a fearless newsroom into 21st-century, cutting-edge journalism.
Speak to our online editor and chief regarding your question about the website at Mukaram183@gmail.com
Online Editor: Muhammad Mukaram Hassan
We moderate comments to help encourage free, open and civil discussion. Sometimes we have to remove some content due to legal reasons while sometimes they have to be deleted for reasons of taste. However, we always intend to keep the community running smoothly and minimizing conflict.
You can mail your letters at Contribute your article
click here for more information on how to contribute to NewsnViews
Contact No: +91-9906000633
6 â€“ Pratap Park, Residency Road, Srinagar â€“ 190001
Circulation : +91-9906000633
Email : Mukaram183@gmail.com
Our Recent publications:
- Weather Alert: Met forcasts widespread rain, snow in J&K for three days
- Three Killed, 16 Injured in Road Accident in J&K’s Rajour
- Controversy Erupts as Government Bans Employee Protests, Prompting Response from Kashmir Politicians
- UN Report: Afghan Opium Poppy Farming Dwindles by 95% Amid Taliban Rule, Dealing a Blow to Livelihoods of Farmers and Laborers
- World Cup 2023: Kohli’s Century and Jadeja’s Fifer Power India to a Dominant 243-Run Victory Over South Africa
- Amit Shah Alleges Inflation of Muslim and Yadav Population in Bihar Caste Survey